Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

2 memberships??

New Here ,
Mar 06, 2017 Mar 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey 🙂

I already have the Adobe Cloud installed on my laptop (Acer), but I would like to buy an iMac and install it there too.

Does that mean I have to pay my membership twice every month??

Would it make any difference if I subscribed to photoshop as an entrepreneur?

Thank you so much in advance!

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 06, 2017 Mar 06, 2017

Hi heleenl57170664,

I understand that you have a CC subscription and you want to install your apps in a second machine. I would like to inform you that with 1 license assigned to you, you can install the apps max on 2 machines however you will be able to use the apps on just a single machine at a time.

Also for your second query, if you subscribe to a new Photoshop plan, you will still have a limitation of using your apps on just one machine at a time with your email id. In this case, I would sug

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi heleenl57170664,

I understand that you have a CC subscription and you want to install your apps in a second machine. I would like to inform you that with 1 license assigned to you, you can install the apps max on 2 machines however you will be able to use the apps on just a single machine at a time.

Also for your second query, if you subscribe to a new Photoshop plan, you will still have a limitation of using your apps on just one machine at a time with your email id. In this case, I would suggest you to make this new purchase with a new email id.

Regards

Himanshu Gupta

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you so much!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines