• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

2018 CC Update promises

Explorer ,
Oct 23, 2017 Oct 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why oh why to I fall for it every time:  Settings & preferences will be moved and older CC versions will be removed.

This NEVER happens, yet I continue to believe them, every time.  Just like this time, I updated to 2018 CC (on Windows 10 for those on another thread).  Uploads great, but settings and preferences were not moved and older CC versions are still there, which means I get to spend the afternoon combing through the registry to point everything to 2018 version.

Sigh....

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 24, 2017 Oct 24, 2017

Hi Dthomas815,

As I understand that when you installed the 2018 version of apps, the previous version did not uninstall.

Creative Cloud is designed in such a way that when you update the apps the previous uninstalls automatically. Please see the link for reference: Download and install Creative Cloud apps

You may also Contact Customer Care for help and support.

Feel free to reply back for any more questions.

Thanks

Kanika

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 24, 2017 Oct 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Dthomas815,

As I understand that when you installed the 2018 version of apps, the previous version did not uninstall.

Creative Cloud is designed in such a way that when you update the apps the previous uninstalls automatically. Please see the link for reference: Download and install Creative Cloud apps

You may also Contact Customer Care for help and support.

Feel free to reply back for any more questions.

Thanks

Kanika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 24, 2017 Oct 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's my point, it is designed to uninstall previous apps, but it doesn't uninstall previous apps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 01, 2017 Nov 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Dthomas815,

Sorry for a late response!

Do you mean the apps are still there on the hard drive?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines