• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Access Denied?

New Here ,
May 22, 2013 May 22, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a single app CC membership for Adobe Photoshop (£17.58 per month) which has been in place since around May last year.

I recently had trouble with my laptop which was taken in for servicing and had to be completely reset.

I am now trying to reinstall Photoshop onto my computer using the following link: https://creative.adobe.com/apps but when signing in I get an 'access denied' message despite the fact that my payments are still being taken therefore my membership should be active.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Access Denied

You are not eligible to use Creative Cloud services due to the Service Eligibility Requirements.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dlmphoto your subscription appears to still be active.  Please try accessing https://creative.adobe.com using a different web browser.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 17, 2013 Jun 17, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How about instead, you write up a bug report and notify your programmers, so that you guys can fix this problem?

I too am unable to re-download my Photoshop though it is active and attempts to download.

The problem seems to be with Internet Explorer browser.  But I have not yet installed my other browsers on this recently restored windows 8 machine.  This is something you guys should fix, as no doubt thousands of people are running into it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 21, 2016 Nov 21, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Try holding CTRL + SHIFT + ALT while simultaneously opening the program. This will reset all of your permissions and put everything back to default. Note:  It may erase all previous preferences and settings.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines