Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Account authentication problem

New Here ,
Nov 04, 2020 Nov 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone,
In order to complete the installation of the creative cloud applications I have to authenticate my account with my system password, but when I enter it, it doesn't work. Even if I change it and start again, no matter what password I enter, it won't work. Can someone help me?

TOPICS
Activation , Creative Cloud , Installation , New user

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Nov 04, 2020 Nov 04, 2020

There are two passwords that you need

1. Your Adobe ID password, needed to activate any software

2. Your system password, chosen when the machine was switched on (or known to your IT department, if any). Needed to install any software.

Be sure you know which of these two is being asked for, and be sure you know both passwords.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are two passwords that you need

1. Your Adobe ID password, needed to activate any software

2. Your system password, chosen when the machine was switched on (or known to your IT department, if any). Needed to install any software.

Be sure you know which of these two is being asked for, and be sure you know both passwords.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh thank you ! 

Unfortunately I believe I forgot my system password. Do you know how I can get it back? 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For Windows Go to the Search bar at the top of http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/default.aspx to search for password help

For Mac you need to go to an Apple forum

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

To add to what John said... do you need a password when you start with your computer after switching it on? If so, that might ALSO be your system password. Give it a shot!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines