• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Acrobat DC unable to create pdf due to license problems

New Here ,
Feb 21, 2017 Feb 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am unable to create a pdf in Adobe Acrobat DC as it keeps on telling me that "Your request could not be completed. Adobe Acrobat DC license has either expired or not been activated". I am signed in and my licence expires in October 2017....advice please!!

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 21, 2017 Feb 21, 2017

Hi heatht86060022,

I understand that your Acrobat subscription license is giving your expiration issues. Please follow the below link in order to fix this issue.

Also please install the CC desktop app and sign in to it with your email id that's associated with your Acrobat subscription. Download Adobe Creative Cloud apps | Free Adobe Creative Cloud trial

Stop Creative Cloud from reverting to trial mode

Please let me know if this helps or if any further assistance is required. Thanks!

Regards

Himansh

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 21, 2017 Feb 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi heatht86060022,

I understand that your Acrobat subscription license is giving your expiration issues. Please follow the below link in order to fix this issue.

Also please install the CC desktop app and sign in to it with your email id that's associated with your Acrobat subscription. Download Adobe Creative Cloud apps | Free Adobe Creative Cloud trial

Stop Creative Cloud from reverting to trial mode

Please let me know if this helps or if any further assistance is required. Thanks!

Regards

Himanshu Gupta

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines