• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe After Effects trial problums

New Here ,
Mar 23, 2017 Mar 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My brother and I share a computer. He downloaded the after effects trial and used the computer for the week he had the trial. Now i want to try the software. I sign into a new account, but i cant download it because it sais that I already have used my only trial. How can i download it so i can tryout the softwhere?

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 24, 2017 Mar 24, 2017

Hi camd24536225,

I understand that your brother has used the trial version in the same machine that you are trying to use trial version on, and it does not allow you for that.

Perform step 5 from this link  Stop Creative Cloud from reverting to trial mode

Perform step 2 from this link "Unknown Server Error" when logging in to Adobe Creative Cloud

Please let me know if this helps or if any further assistance is required. Thanks!

Regards

Himanshu Gupta

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 24, 2017 Mar 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi camd24536225,

I understand that your brother has used the trial version in the same machine that you are trying to use trial version on, and it does not allow you for that.

Perform step 5 from this link  Stop Creative Cloud from reverting to trial mode

Perform step 2 from this link "Unknown Server Error" when logging in to Adobe Creative Cloud

Please let me know if this helps or if any further assistance is required. Thanks!

Regards

Himanshu Gupta

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines