• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe CC Captivate

New Here ,
Aug 29, 2013 Aug 29, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We ordered Adobe Captivate and I am told by our reseller that it should be in our Cloud team area.  However, when I look through Download Center or set up someone with access to the Cloud, we are not seeing Captivate in the listing.  I am looking at this through our creative.adobe.com web site and Download listing.  Anyone have information on where I can find Captivate for download and license information through the Creative Adobe web site?

Thank you!

John

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Aug 29, 2013 Aug 29, 2013

Adobe Captivate is not currently included with the Creative Cloud.  You can find a full list of offerings at http://www.adobe.com/products/creativecloud/tools-and-services.html.  In addition you can find more information, including purchasing options, for Adobe Captivate 7 at http://www.adobe.com/products/captivate.html.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Normally, if an application is not displayed for download it means the machine is determined to not be able to support using it.  Check the tech specs of the application against the machine and see if there is a mismatch.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you! Should I also be able to see it in the list of software as

the administrator? I do not see it either in the software listing.

John

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Captivate is not currently included with the Creative Cloud.  You can find a full list of offerings at http://www.adobe.com/products/creativecloud/tools-and-services.html.  In addition you can find more information, including purchasing options, for Adobe Captivate 7 at http://www.adobe.com/products/captivate.html.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 02, 2013 Dec 02, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Captivate 7 ONLY has an upgrade option.

How do we buy Captivate 7 (from scratch), online (preferably on a monthly basis) without having to go to a reseller!

And can we even get Captivate 7 from scratch from a reseller in South Africa?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 02, 2013 Dec 02, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ann once you click on the Buy option you can then choose if you wish to purchase the Full version, Upgrade, or subscribe to Captivate.  If you are not seeing these options after clicking the buy button then I would recommend using a different web browser.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 21, 2014 Jan 21, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When will Adobe Captivate be available as part of the Adobe Creative Cloud?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 04, 2019 Oct 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm seeing that of 2019 release, Captivate is still not included in the CC package - definitely feels like it should be by now, especially with the new release! VERY disappointing @Adobe....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 13, 2020 May 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Could not agree more with ☝lisak82120028☝. Screen recording has become so relevant in the design space among many others.  ADOBE, PLEASE CONSIDER ADDING IT TO THE CLOUD OR ADD A SCREEN RECORDING TOOL IN AI & PS AT THE VERY LEAST.   

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines