Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Cloud Storage - Share options

New Here ,
Oct 14, 2019 Oct 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Community,

I need your help. For quite a while now I was able to generate "direct links" to images inside my cloud storage, but suddenly it doesn't work anymore. Does anybody have a clue how to generate direct links of images? I need those links for email signatures. Normal "share links" won't work.

Thanks for your help! If there are questions feel free to ask.

TOPICS
Feature request

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is this on the LR Web system?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Creative Cloud Files are synchronized. I was able to get a direct link in the webbrowser. Now it doesn't work anymore. What does LR Web system mean? (sorry lil dummy over here)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well if you don't know what the LR Web system is then you probably aren't using LR Classic.

So these images are in your Portfolio web page?

Really need to explain exactly where on the Adobe Cloud system they are on. And how do you Sync them?

I just checked the Files section on the CC DTA and then View On Web to see the few images I synced with that system and once I enlarge one of them in the upper right hand corner there is a Share icon. Clicking that I get a URL to copy and paste to someone, email/whatever, and options of what people can do when viewing that image.

2019-10-14 07_16_17-Adobe Creative Cloud.png

Is this what you are referring to?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Now I see "LR = LightRoom". The Problem has nothing to do with Lightroom. I create images for our email signatures in Photoshop and save them into the CC Files Share Folder. Same effect as if I would upload them in the Web UI.

The link you show in the screenshot is no problem for me to generate. That works just fine. But this type of link opens the image in the webbrowser. I need a link that starts a download when put into a webbrowser. 

The links I talk about look like this: https://public.adobecc.com/files/XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry I don't know. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines