• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Creative Cloud is not working

Community Beginner ,
Jul 30, 2022 Jul 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently purchase the Adobe Creative Cloud and I was using it just fine. Today it appear like I haven't pay the montlhly fee. So I can't open any program I went to my account and the bill doesn't appear but I have the bill in my email so what's going on? What should I do?

Captura de pantalla (15).png

TOPICS
Activation , Creative Cloud , Feature request

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 31, 2022 Jul 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Andrea Rebeca25458225mvj5,

It would be best if you contacted support as only they have information about account related matters. To contact support. login to your account and navigate to the URL below. Make sure that the browser has cookies enabled, and all script blockers are disabled.
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen
Type AGENT to avoid bots and talk to a human.
Also, be mindful of answering anyone who sends you a private message. See the following for more information about scammers
https://tinyurl.com/y7cfrr7y
-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 09, 2022 Aug 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your suggestions I talked with an agent and he helped me out with the issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 31, 2022 Jul 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

does your account show an active subscription?

if so, sign out and then back in to your cc desktop application using the same adobe id used to verify your subscription: http://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/sign-in-out-creative-cloud-desktop-app.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have an active suscription, fortunately a technical agent was able to resolve the issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

good to hear!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 01, 2022 Aug 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Andrea,

We appreciate you reaching out. We checked your account details and found that you have an active subscription. Could you test the issue after signing out and signing back in to the Creative Cloud desktop application?

Let us know the outcome.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, I talked with an agent and he helped me out with the issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines