Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Creative Cloud Not Working

New Here ,
Aug 08, 2019 Aug 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

This all started happening about a week ago out of nowhere. It started with Illustrator getting stuck on opening a file. The app itself would open up, but as soon as I try to open up any file it would just get stuck with the loading wheel and never open. So I thought I would try updating/or uninstalling and reinstalling. When I use the CC Desktop app to update or uninstall an application it just says waiting, and then never does anything. I've tried downloading/updating through the website but I have the same problem. I also have tried uninstalling the desktop app or any other adobe program and nothing happens. It also won't let me manually delete anything. I tried downloading a new version of the CC desktop app, but when I click to run the installer, again nothing happens.

System:

MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Mid 2015)

macOS Mojave Version 10.14

Processor - 2.5 GHz Intel Core i7

Memory - 16GB

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 08, 2019 Aug 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Try going through the suggestions on this page:

Troubleshoot Adobe Creative Cloud download and install issues

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines