• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Creative Suite 4 HELP!

New Here ,
Feb 08, 2024 Feb 08, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am agraphic designer and I have the Adobe Creative Suite 4 CD dics installed on my HP laptop. This past year at Christmas my daughters purchase me a 26 inch IMAC computer I have migrated everthing onto the new IMAC computer except for the Adobe Creative Suite 4. So I need help with the migration/install/download to continue working. 

Thanks,

Angela

TOPICS
Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , Feb 08, 2024 Feb 08, 2024

1. you can't install 32 bit apps (ev, cs4) onto a 64 bit-only computer (eg, recent apple os'es)

2.  cs4 is no longer able to be activated (even if installed on a compatible computer.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Feb 08, 2024 Feb 08, 2024

3 - If that HP laptop is Windows you may not install Windows programs on a Mac

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. you can't install 32 bit apps (ev, cs4) onto a 64 bit-only computer (eg, recent apple os'es)

2.  cs4 is no longer able to be activated (even if installed on a compatible computer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

3 - If that HP laptop is Windows you may not install Windows programs on a Mac

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 15, 2024 Feb 15, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bottom line is that your old CS4 software is no longer usable. At this point, the best bet is to subscribe to Adobe CC which is all current and compatible apps for your new computer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 15, 2024 Mar 15, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks been bounced around Adobe help bot, phone line and help pages, with no clear result. Now I see the issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 15, 2024 Mar 15, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

you're welcome.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines