• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe CS5 activation

New Here ,
Jan 18, 2022 Jan 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am a photographer who uses Adobe photoshop 2022. I have a program called Yervant page gallery and it does not work correctly with the 2022 version. The programs calls adobe and actions are installed in the adobe. So years ago I would use Adobe CS5. So I downloaded CS5  recently and the Yervant page gallery works like it needs to. It works great. 

My question is since I am in the trial period it will shut down in 20 days. I had spoke to adobe support and they referred me to your community.  I design albums for my client after the wedding and would hope I could have the use of CS5. Please help and solve this issue.

Thanks 

Alan

TOPICS
Activation , Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you previously purchased it, you will need your serial number to activate it:

https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/find-serial-number.html

If you did not purchase it previously, purchase of a serial number is no longer available.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Must be very old software.

CS5 and CS6 are discontinued & unsupported legacy ware from 2010 and 2012 respectively.  They haven't been legally sold by any vendor, retailer or in any country since 2017.  So that ship has sailed. 

I suggest you find new album creation software.  Or ask the developer for an updated version that's compatible with Photoshop 2022.

=============
Beware of fake Adobe reps who may contact you privately offering to sell you software or take control of your computer. It's a scam, run away! Real Adobe employees will never reach out via Outlook, Yahoo, Gmail or Skype.
=============
3 Easy Ways to Identify Genuine Adobe Staff
https://tinyurl.com/10791730

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

One other thought.  Maybe your old software will work with a previous version of Photoshop CC like 2018. 

Have you tried it?

You can get a direct download below and activate it with your paid Creative Cloud log-in.  IMPORTANT:  Be sure to follow the VERY IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS on that page.  It won't work otherwise.

https://prodesigntools.com/adobe-cc-2018-direct-download-links.html

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 19, 2022 Jan 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Nancy,

That was my next step to download photoshop 2018. The developer of software pagegallery has not updated his software since 2011 and has moved on. I appreciate your help. 

Thanks 

Alan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines