• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Datacolor promo

New Here ,
Feb 18, 2016 Feb 18, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have just purchased a subscription to photoshopcc via a promo with Datacolor, I have downloaded the cloud app, and the photoshop however its only offering me the trial version and asking to buy again

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

go to the adobe creative cloud site and try to log-in with your adobe ID and password.

You should find all your info there including your subscription plan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No don’t work..nothing listed

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There your problem.

What ever you signed up for either did not work, or your subscription has not been processed yet.

PS  looks for your ACC subscription thru your adobe ID.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have contacted Datacolor they have told me its gone thru..maybe I need wait some more.

Thanks for the response

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Feb 22, 2016 Feb 22, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Henryt1612254,

Hopefully you have now been able to activate your purchased subscription to Creative Cloud. In case you are still experiencing issues, I am moving this discussion to the Creative Cloud Download & Install forum.

Best,

Del

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

No its not activated....30 trial still counting down

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Henryt1612254,

Please try the troubleshooting steps in the following help document: Stop Creative Cloud 2015 from reverting to trial mode. Let us know if this resolves the issue.

Regards,

Del

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi ..And thanks for your replys ...the last procedures have now turned my stand alone copy of lightroom into a trial version

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Henryt1612254,

I'm sorry for the frustration. Lightroom 6 and Lightroom CC2015 are the same program. That program is branded as 6 if you license it with a serial number and as CC if you license it with an Adobe ID associated with a relevant CC subscription. I'm guessing you purchased Photoshop CC under the same Adobe ID as your Lightroom 6 standalone, and so when you went through the steps to activate the CC subscription, it automatically converted LR to CC. Is your CC membership a single-app subscription to Photoshop or is it the Photography Plan (PS + LR)?

You can try going through the steps to re-serialize Lightroom: How to convert a Lightroom CC trial to Lightroom 6. If you are not offered a serial number screen during step 2, you may have to set up separate Adobe IDs for your CC subscription and LR6 in order to continue using the latter as a standalone. This is the typical workaround for people who have a CC membership that includes Lightroom (such as CC All Apps or the CC Photography Plan). For more information on mixed licensing for Lightroom, please see What to do if you have an active Creative Cloud membership and a serial number for Lightroom 6‌.

Is your Photoshop CC also still showing as a trial? If it is, does your subscription now appear in your Sign in - Adobe ID account?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I bought the LR6 as a disc and serial number from B&H...

I have in the meantime deleted ps6 and cloud ...totally pissed of with it, I have also cancelled the credit card associated with the ps6 purchase

henry

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Feb 23, 2016 Feb 23, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Henry,

Again, I'm sorry Photoshop Creative Cloud hasn't met your expectations. If you haven't already, I recommend that you contact Datacolor to cancel your subscription.

Let us know if you experience any issues re-serializing your LR6 according to the directions in How to convert a Lightroom CC trial to Lightroom 6.

Best,

Del

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I have recovered LR to “ as was”..my first point of contact was to Dataclor, “not our problem” was their help . and there is no point of contact with Adobe, except I faxed them, however they have not chosen to help, other than this forum Adobe is impossible to talk to.

Henry

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Feb 24, 2016 Feb 24, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Henry,

Do I understand correctly that you were able to re-serialize Lightroom 6? If not, please post a reply and describe what issues you' experience.

Regarding cancellation, typically Creative Cloud plans purchased through a reseller must be canceled through that reseller per Cancel your Adobe Creative Cloud membership. That said, it may be worthwhile to contact Adobe Customer Care to see if a representative can help. Go to Contact Customer Care‌, click the blue button that says "Still need help" and select phone or chat. If you are not able to access the phone and chat options, please try using a different browser.

Best,

Del

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

No I have been unable to fix the problem

Henry

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines