• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Download Assistant stuck at "Sign in with your Adobe ID to continue".

New Here ,
Dec 23, 2011 Dec 23, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to download Photoshop and I've downloaded Adobe Download Assistant and signed in, and it still says "Sign in with your Adobe ID to continue".  The assistant does count be as signed in though, since it says my name on the top bar (where it says "Welcome, (name)").  I've tried downloading other programs from it, tried restarting the program, and tried restarting my computer and I keep getting the same error.  Help?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , May 31, 2012 May 31, 2012

Hi!

I had the same problem, and I made sure I had enough space on the disk.

However, what seemed to help, was to change the location to another disk.

It might have helped to change to another folder or to start the download assistant as an administrator, I didn't get to try that, but atleast it worked for me when I changed the location, and I encourage others with the same problem to try the same or any of the other methods mentioned above.

Hope this helps

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 23, 2011 Dec 23, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you trying to download a trial of Photoshop or a purchased version of the product?  You will find an alternate download link under your account at Adobe.com if it is a purchased product.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Feb 16, 2012 Feb 16, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

happening 2 me 2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Feb 17, 2012 Feb 17, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi psn paras220,

Which product are you trying to download on what operating system?

Once you initiate the download, the Adobe Download Assistant will ask you to sign in before Download begins. Did you receive the prompt?

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 31, 2012 May 31, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi!

I had the same problem, and I made sure I had enough space on the disk.

However, what seemed to help, was to change the location to another disk.

It might have helped to change to another folder or to start the download assistant as an administrator, I didn't get to try that, but atleast it worked for me when I changed the location, and I encourage others with the same problem to try the same or any of the other methods mentioned above.

Hope this helps

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines