• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Education Exchange for Professional Development

Explorer ,
Apr 25, 2019 Apr 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Now that we have Creative Cloud access, I was recently approved to apply the Adobe online courses toward professional development in our school district. I can apply 16 hours of instruction to one unit of education. This is easy for the live classes. I can see the hours listed under the schedule e.g. 10 hours, 15 hours, 25 hours.

The problem is with the self-paced workshops. These are just as valuable as the live classes but I can't seem to find any listing of estimated time. Is there any mention of time by the Adobe team for these types of courses? Any suggestions?

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Apr 29, 2019 Apr 29, 2019

Hi Justin, the Ed team have told me that the self paced courses are three hours long. The team will update those pages early this week to include that info.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Apr 25, 2019 Apr 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Apr 26, 2019 Apr 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Justin, I'm following up with the Education team and hope to have a reply for you soon.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Apr 29, 2019 Apr 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Justin, the Ed team have told me that the self paced courses are three hours long. The team will update those pages early this week to include that info.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines