• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Enterprise Migration Fail

New Here ,
Apr 09, 2019 Apr 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Anyone a student who went through the process of signing up for adobe enterprise to receive the school year free and it not work? In previous years we received a software key for the product but this year it changed to using our school email. I went through the process and got asked if I wanted to migrate my information from my personal account into a school account and clicked accept. It popped up school account and I went about my day. I've now been charged as if for a regular account. Live chat got deleted for student accounts and I can't get anyone on the phone. Maybe a service person will troll here to see this and answer.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 10, 2019 Apr 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please contact your school's hotline!

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 10, 2019 Apr 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Malia,

I have sent you a PM, please check.

Thanks

Rajashree

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines