Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe genuine software verification failure

New Here ,
Sep 23, 2014 Sep 23, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Trying to install CS6 after a crash. Now it won't let me install

it again. I cannot find a phone number to call Adobe tech support. I found one online, but I think they were fake. They wanted to sell me "repair service"

Anyone know a legitimate phone number, or fix to this problem?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 23, 2014 Sep 23, 2014

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your help. It worked.

Now I have a similar problem with lightroom 4. I purchased it together with the PS CS6 upgrade. I even have the original e-mail. The serial number is valid, but it seems it is an upgrade number. I never had another Lightroom version. How do I get this one working?

Thanks for any suggestions.

Till

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Till Hezel

I would like to inform you that in order to use the upgrade serial number it is mandatory to have qualifying product/serial number.

If you do not have any previous version for Lightroom, I would advise you to purchase the full version for Lightroom.

Thanks,

Atul Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for yor reply. I don't know why this is a upgrade  number. Here is my original e-mail confirming my purchase. It was the full version of lightroom, but it was an upgrade on CS6.

Dear Till Hezel,

Thank you for ordering from the Adobe Store. Here are details about your order:

Adobe ID:

Order number:

Order date: June 4, 2012

Products ordered: Qty Product

1 Adobe Photoshop CS6 (Windows,English)

1 Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 4 (Mac/Win,English)

Total purchase amount:     

Thank you

Till Hezel

Master Photographer

Photographic Craftsman

PPA Certified

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi till1,

I would like to inform you that I have edited few details from your previous posts, as the information that you have shared was confidential and critical.

We have already checked the details for your order. Kindly check your Private Messages for details. As I have mentioned in my previous post, if you do not have any previous version you would need to purchase a full version.

Recommendation: check Photoshop Photography Program. It includes Photoshop CC2014 and Lightroom 5 please check the link below.

Link : Creative Cloud pricing and membership plans | Adobe Creative Cloud

Thanks,

Atul Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines