• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe India GST number

New Here ,
Sep 25, 2017 Sep 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The subscription charges levied by Adobe also include 18% India GST, without providing Adobe India GST number for the subscriber to take Input Credit. How do we register our GSTIN with Adobe? Adobe should mention respective subscribers GSTIN on monthly invoice. Awaiting response.

Rajinder Arora

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Sep 25, 2017 Sep 25, 2017

You may check with Adobe support  once:

Contact Customer Care

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Sep 25, 2018 Sep 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have validated the GST no on the GST website and its Legit for 'Digital River Ireland Limited'

GST Digital River.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 24, 2018 May 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The GST number mentioned in Adobe's invoice is NTT0400IRLSR003 which when validated at https://services.gst.gov.in/services/searchtp ​gives the number as invalid.

The GST number provided by Adobe Support is 9917IRL29003OSG. When this number is validated at https://services.gst.gov.in/services/searchtp ​ then Tax Filing Status shows as "Not Filed".

If the GST return is not filed then we can not claim/setoff GST.

Kindly advice.

NTT0400IRLSR003

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 01, 2018 Oct 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is october month 2018 till the tax filling status is Not Filled. Even customer care not aware of differentiating between Order Receipt and Invoice. There is no option to add the GST Number

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 09, 2019 Apr 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is no provision for mentioning the GST on invoices. This is not done. Even the customer care/support guys are clueless. Has ANYONE been able to get an invoice with their GSTIN mentioned on it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 17, 2019 Apr 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes mentioning GST Number on Invoice is a must to claim input tax credit in India.  It is one of the important legal requirements under GST law. I think one must contact their customer care to get this sorted out..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

They have sent me an invoice with my GSTIN added in the PDF. The original invoice on Adobe site does not have this GSTIN added to it. Will I be able to claim input credits with that invoice?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Yes, you will be able to claim credits with the new invoice which includes your GST number.

Everyone else :

For business purchases, while placing order our website accepts GST number and if entered it will be printed on every renewal invoice. If user misses on adding GST number purchasing they would need to contact customer care to add GST number on the order so next renewal includes GST number.

^Ani

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks a lot. Does that mean that my next invoice will have the GSTIN printed on it or do I need to contact support every month?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Currently I'm unable to add GST number on your active order since it was placed before GST was adapted. However I have logged in a request with Digital River to include it, so you should not have this issue again.

I will update this thread as soon as it is done. #9893

^Ani

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Okay, thanks a lot, Ani.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 28, 2019 Apr 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I have sent you a PM. could you please take a look and let me know.

^Ani

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 27, 2019 Sep 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok I just subscribed for a PS individual license from the adobe India site and keyed in our GSTIN. I find the invoice is issued by Adobe Ireland and no GST has been charged. The invoice at the bottom says "Note:If no tax is charged and your tax identification number is displayed, then this is either an exempt or a reverse charge transaction"

I guess this is being exempt since they are selling this from a different country. Dont Adobe sell this from their India division where they can give us a invoice with their India GSTIN ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 17, 2021 Sep 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We are also planning to buy this for our corporate and we are also registered under GST. 

So GST is not being charged by Adove Licenses. Seems all these are sorted out now..

Thanks and Regards
Asha Kanta Sharma
ashakantasharma@gmail.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines