• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe is not doing its job.

New Here ,
Sep 06, 2021 Sep 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We have been Adobe customers for over 25 years. Ever since Adobe went to the monthly rental policy, things turned sour.   We have 2 accounts.  <Removed by Moderator> and <Removed by Moderator>.  We have one Premiere monthly package paid for on each account.  Right now we use Premiere CC 2018 and Windows 7 64.    All worked fine until 3 days ago.  Suddenly, while trying to open Premiere,  we got the message to renew our accounts.  But the accounts are fine.  Adobe will simply not let us work unless we download the latest version of Adobe Cloud which requires the latest version of windows and premiere CC. I spent 3 hours trying to use my software.  In vain.

I called Adobe customer service who told me to upgrade to windows 10 and use the latest version of Premiere. This is unacceptable.  We do not want to upgrade until we are ready to do so. 

Why does Adobe keep cutting off  its customers in the middle of projects?

With these ridiculous policies, Adobe is chasing customers away.  Adobe is, in effect, telling its customers what to do, how to run their workflow, when to upgrade, and you force them to do something they don’t want. Adobe is also taking away the software they purchased.

This policy will over time, become Adobe’s downfall because it is bad business and bad business destroys a reputation. 

Since we can not upgrade right now for various reasons, we have two options:  Either get proper Adobe support or switch to a pirated version of the software.  As we do not want to use pirated versions of the software, please do your job and allow us to use the software we purchased. 

TOPICS
Activation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 06, 2021 Sep 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Anton, sorry you are encountering problems continuing to use Adobe Creative Cloud software on Windows 7.  Please see https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/multi/eol-tls-support.html for information on how to increase the compatibility of Windows 7 to work with modern Creative Cloud applications.

We would also strongly recommend that you upgrade to a current supported operating system.   Would you please bookmark https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/end-of-support-creative-cloud-on-windows-7.html for details regarding using Adobe applications on Windows 7?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines