• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

adobe photoshop 7.0

New Here ,
Apr 30, 2015 Apr 30, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does anyone know where I can download the adobe photoshop 7.0?  I lost the cd, and now adobe is informing me even with proof of purchase from best buy they don't offer support for adobe photoshop 7.0.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Joseph,

We would like to inform you that Photoshop 7 is end of life and we no longer have resources to support Photoshop 7.

There would also be the compatibility issue while install Photoshop 7 on latest hardware/OS.

Kindly check the System requirements | Photoshop and upgrade the product: Creative Cloud pricing and membership plans | Adobe Creative Cloud

Thanks,

Atul Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe photoshop 7 is out of life, what does this mean to me?  Does it mean that I spent $650 on a product I can no longer use?

Thank You

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Since Photoshop 7 did not require activation, if you still had the disk and serial number, you could still successfully install the software.

Given that you've lost the disk and Adobe no longer provides a download link for it, you should be able to download the non-activation version of CS2 which is ostensibly offered to CS and CS2 owners. In your situation however, I see no reason why you cannot access it too. But I don't work for Adobe.

Try Error: "Activation Server Unavailable" | CS2, Acrobat 7, Audition 3

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines