• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Photoshop CC is still in trial mode after Creative Cloud service was subscribed.

New Here ,
Nov 21, 2013 Nov 21, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just subscribed Creative Cloud Service (Photography Package). After that, I installed Adobe LR and PS. LR works fine. However, Adobe PS CC is still telling me that my trial is ending soon. I am try so many ways to solve the problem but unfortunately I cannot.

Anyone facing this problem? I am using OS X 10.9 by the way.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 28, 2014 Jul 28, 2014

Hello Tapinapahkina and Jc84909,

Thank you for contacting Adobe Systems.

I have verified both of your accounts and everything is alright in our end.

If you have any trouble to launch your Adobe product and has been revert to trial and/or prompt for a serial number, please try the steps below:

1. Sign Out and Sign In back following the steps:

Sign out, Sign in | Creative Cloud Desktop app

2. Delete the OPM.db file:  

1. Close the Creative Cloud application.
  2. Navigate to the OOBE folder.
    Windows: [System d

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Mar 29, 2015 Mar 29, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How to get to the Host file?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 29, 2015 Mar 29, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screen Shot 2015-03-29 at 2.07.53 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 02, 2015 Jun 02, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I found the OPM.db folder but am not able to delete it because the Services for Adobe Desktop App is running. I have been working on photos today and had to sign in twice because the Trial window came up. I signed up for monthly plan and everything went OK. The version of Photoshop is up to date. When I open the Adobe Creative Cloud app-says everything is up to date, but I still get the Trial window that says my time is up. How do I delete the OPM.db file?

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 28, 2016 Feb 28, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I run as administrator and when I try to bring up the HOST fil, all I get is a sample host file. I can not bring up the host file with the Adobe items to delete.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 14, 2015 Sep 14, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It'swork!!!!!! Thank you Arnaud.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 30, 2015 Nov 30, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

why is it opm.db keeps on coming back after i delete it? do i miss something?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 27, 2016 Feb 27, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's some serious voodoo to make things work. christ. Thanks for figuring this shit out. solution with deleting all the adobe entries from the hosts file works.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 02, 2016 Mar 02, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had the exact same issue after purchasing Premiere Pro CC. I then signed out and back in a couple of times and eventually Creative Cloud resolved the issue. I think it just takes some time for the account to recognise that you have made a subscription

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 16, 2016 May 16, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i have the SAAAAMMMMMEEE problem. I try to license my software and it and it says no subscription found - which i know i do have because I signed up with my credit card already. drove me crazy, so i signed up with my credit card again only to be told I couldn't purchase because "my account has already has bought this product".  I KNOWWWW!! So let me use it!!!!!! I'm losing valuable time I need photoshop to be able to complete my tasks in my employment.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 29, 2016 Jun 29, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Get the crank

Its Free :-))

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 18, 2016 Oct 18, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am also having a similar problem. I did the trail version of LR when it ended I bought the photography package but it says my trail has ended and I can't use LR eventhough I bought the subscription.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 10, 2017 May 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have same issue. I bought all apps as a student few days ago. Yesterday I was allowed to use Character Animator CC and all other programs. Today some of them included: Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere pro come up as free trials. Also get these today on Character Animator: licensing error.jpg

I have tried to delete Host application, but nothing changed also same with opm.db

Please help to sort this out!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 13, 2017 Aug 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It worked for me. Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 02, 2017 Nov 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have the same issue, got in touch with Adobe and they haven't been any help. Keeps saying it till take a couple of days to sort out. Its a technical glitch on their system.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines