Adobe Production Premium CS5 Key

New Here ,
Dec 04, 2011 Dec 04, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Our customer has bought above said product via

Order Number:

Now they are facing following problems

1. tried installing the said product for the first time about a week back but could not as the installation was not accepting the serial key given to us. I was installing 64 bit version of the product.
  2. Adobe Account Login: unable to login to  Adobe account (licenses@brandaid.co.in) inspite of resetting the password many times. Still it gives  invalid username or password error.

Thanking you,

With regards,

Hetal Parikh

Adit Microsys Pvt. Ltd.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Dec 05, 2011 Dec 05, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Request you to please contact Adobe support so that the serial number can be verified to identify what is causing the problem.

Use the below link to contact support:

http://www.adobe.com/support/contact/

In the first dropdown list, select "I need help with my account".

In the second dropdown, select "I have a standard individual account".

You will be able to chat with a support representative and will also have a link for the support phone numbers to the right.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 05, 2011 Dec 05, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Pls find attached the chat history happened between customer and Adobe Online Chat help but the problem is still unresolved and pending.

Awaiting prompt reply.

Thanking you,

With regards,

Hetal Parikh

Adit Microsys Pvt. Ltd.

Software Development, Web Development, Web Design, Licensed Software, Easy Life personal Finance software

Tel: (079) 66613045, 46, 47 | Mobile: 09824396414 | Fax: (079) 66613048 | www.aditmicrosys.com<http://www.aditmicrosys.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 06, 2011 Dec 06, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hetal, you may want to verify you are using the software and download from https://licensing.adobe.com.  Also if you have forgotten your password there is a Forgot your password link right below the sign in fields.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines