Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Spark Transitions

New Here ,
Jun 03, 2020 Jun 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Posting here as I do not see a board for Spark.

Hello,

I am new to using Adobe Spark. While it is mostly intuitive I am finding certain things frustrating while understanding there are limitations.

That being said given the following example:

https://spark.adobe.com/video/rou9MU4ZjmX9F

I would like to maintain the transition between frame 1 and 2 - kind of a dissolve - for all frame changes, vs the 'slide ins' that are coming from every direction. While maintaining the selected font.

Also on the first transition from the intro to frame one (the sun image) is there a way to get rid of the black border that appears at the top of the image as it moves into place (it is not on the original image). This will become moot if the above item can be addressed.

It appears that multiple font weights or fonts in general cannot be used in video? I have not worked with just images yet.

I also find working with the themes confusing but will save that for another time.

Thank you

TOPICS
Creative Cloud , Feature request , New user

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 03, 2020 Jun 03, 2020
Community Expert ,
Jun 03, 2020 Jun 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines