• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

After my case is closed, Adobe haven't sent me the serial no. till now.

New Here ,
Dec 05, 2011 Dec 05, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've opened a case and it closed on 27th Nov. Case #0206977633. It's about the ridiculous so-called "insufficient" student id supporting. However, after Adobe received my last supporting document of my student id on Nov 27th, they closed the case but haven't sent me any serial number afterwards till today. I cannot re-open the case anymore and cannot open any new cases neither. Pls anyone can help?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 05, 2011 Dec 05, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just simply want my serial no.... which is delayed for half month already..... I'm really angry with the support team as they only let me contact them thru the customer support portal, but it doesn't let me open any cases. how could I further contact them other than by phone? since the idd is very expensive..................... Anyone can help?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 06, 2011 Dec 06, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hugo it looks like you were previously denied due to your student ID being expired.  For the best assistance, I recommend our chat support at http://adobe.ly/uOBJh0.  Our chat representatives can provide a personalized experience to resolve the issue you have described.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines