Alternate Payment Method for "INDIA" ?

New Here ,
Nov 14, 2017 Nov 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am an India-based common man. P.S. I'm not anyone working in the Hollywoods ! I'm just a common man from Kolkata India, who inspite of having very easily available "pirated softwares" chose to "buy" Adobe product for Individual Freelancing works. And Again P.S. My turnover isn't in Millions Pls ! Still I prefer to "Buy" adobe instead of getting any pirated copies. Never knew I would never actually be able to buy anything from Adobe !

Now coming to my issue. I don't have a Credit Card (As I said my turnover isn't very great, I'm just a commoner). I do have a Paypal account with which I make foreign payments / purchases. But Here in Adobe you guys don't allow Indians to use anything other than "CREDIT CARD" ! ~Looks Like Adobe don't want everyone to buy Adobe products.

I've literally talked to over a dozen of Customer Care executives over the "CHAT" in Adobe site as well as "CALL" and also in Facebook Page, but to no proper use ! I'm now completely Pissed off with Adobe. My worst experience ever. I just planned to have my freelancing career started apart from the studios that I work in, and I'm having to face so much trouble just to "purchase" something which I am getting readily served for free on the other hand.

I don't know what Adobe is upto with its marketting / sales initiatives. But it's my request or concern as you may say, I really feel you guys should add some alternate methods for Indians. Here in India not everyone has a Credit Card. But some people like me wants to go for genuine products for even there small and tiny business. I know you guys won't be able to help me, and I will never be able to subscribe to Adobe CC, but anyways hope this helps someone like me someday in future.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Community Professional , Nov 14, 2017 Nov 14, 2017
hi,you may be able to subscribe via an authorized reseller, Adobe Partner Connection Portal

Translate

Translate
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 14, 2017 Nov 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi,

you may be able to subscribe via an authorized reseller, Adobe Partner Connection Portal

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 21, 2021 Sep 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Facing same problem, If people chose to buy your products at least improve your payment system

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 21, 2021 Sep 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

International trade agreements are complicated.  There may be government restrictions that prevent Adobe from trading directly with your country.  Using an authorized reseller in your region may be your only option.

Adobe Partner Connection Portal

Nancy O'Shea, Adobe Product User & Community Professional
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 13, 2022 Jun 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am facing the same problem they tell you your goverment and back does not allow, I say adobe has to add other payment gatewats for indians, I was a exsisting user now, I am no where, dont know what to do looking for someones credit card which someone in india does not give out that easily. Kindly Bring A NEW PAYMENT METHORD. FOR INDIANS. 

THANKYOU ADOBE  !!!!

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines