Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Am I they only one getting 404's everywhere on Adobe.com

New Here ,
Apr 07, 2013 Apr 07, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

ever since I got an iCloud-membership I have been annoyed by the way the Adobe website works. When I get an email with a link for me to sign in, I get a 404 - Page not found: http://i.imgur.com/JtWzK12.png

Then, when I sign in, I get directed to a 404 - Page not found.

Actually, 75% of the times the page I'm going to on Adobe.com DOES NOT EXIST.

I'm shocked by the fact that such a great company has such a crappy website, which never takes me where I want to go.

Could it be that I live in The Netherlands but use English software? Because when signing up for Creative Cloud I had to have several conversations with Customer Support for my software to finally get licensed. It was almost impossible for Adobe to understand that in The Netherlands sometimes people prefer English software, not stuff translated into Dutch. So when I filled in I lived in Amsterdam, I HAD to get the Dutch software.

I am getting very frustrated, thanks for letting me writing this down here

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 10, 2013 Apr 10, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there, we see this issue pretty often. Usually a different browser will do the trick and to fix the issue, & I suggest clearing your cookies and cache. It happens to me sometimes so I clear my cookies & cache every few months to be safe.

Let me know if that helps! Thanks, Madison

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines