• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Aplicativos contratados no plano não aparecem no Creative Cloud Desktop

Community Beginner ,
Dec 06, 2022 Dec 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Contratei o plano Todos os Apps, mas ao baixar e instalar o Creative Cloud Desktop, estes apps não aparecem como disponíveis. Os apps aparecem no CC Web, mas ao clicar para instalar, abre o CC Desktop, porém, nada acontece. 

O problema aconteceu nos meus dois computadores, um com Windows 11 e outro Macbook Pro M1 rodando OSX Ventura 13.0.1.

Já tentei várias soluções encontradas online, como deslogar e relogar, reinstalar o CC, apagar registros e instalar do zero, etc. Nada funcionou.

Os canais de suporte são péssimos. O chat não responde nada e pelo telefone, ninguém atende. Já cancelei o pacote em uma conta e contratei em outra, porém, o problema persiste.

Screenshot 2022-12-06 at 14.26.52.png

TOPICS
Creative Cloud , Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Dec 07, 2022 Dec 07, 2022

After a while trying different solutions I stumbled with the cleaner tool here:
https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-cleaner-tool-installation-problems.html

After following the instructions, everything is back to normal. I can see all my apps and they run just fine now.

Thanks for the directions @kglad and @Jeff A Wright 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

check your account to verify your subscription is what you expect and to verify your adobe id, https://accounts.adobe.com

then, if that shows your account, sign out and back then back into the cc desktop app using the same adobe id that you used to confirm your subscription,  http://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/sign-in-out-creative-cloud-desktop-app.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 07, 2022 Dec 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I"ve tried this before, no success. In my account page, it shows correctly my subscription plan and all apps available. CC Desktop does not reflect that, showing only the "free apps".
Captura de tela_20221207_100613.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

after checking your account, you signed out and back in to your cc desktop app using that same adobe id?

if yes, check @Jeff A Wright message about a connection problem

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah, I am signing out and back since yesterday... Same id, same email, same password, same everything but the apps.Captura de tela_20221207_104502.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tried to use my mobile internet connection and it worked. Got back to my home connection and it still working. Connection after all. Thanks for the guidance!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

excellent.  thank you for the follow-up and for marking the correct answer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Too soon, apps are gone again and those that I could install are not opening. Gonna keep investigating the connections.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@sylker3d 

ouch.  ok, keep this thread updated.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sylker3d, sorry the computers cannot contact Adobe servers to allow you to evaluate a Creative Cloud All app membership. Since the problem is occurring on two separate computers, I would recommend you focus on the solutions offered in https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/common-network-connectivity-issues.html to unblock access on the local network.  

You may also want to confirm that the local network uses the recommended Domain Name Server and other settings from the hosting Internet Service Provider. A misconfiguration could lead to the exact behavior you have experienced on both macOS and Windows.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the answer but I don't think this have anything to do with internet or connection, I have tried many different connections in different places. Also, I can access and dowload some apps, but not all those of my subscription plan. I cannot get Photoshop or Illustrator for instance. All the apps are available in my account page on the web, but not in Desktop so I cannot actually intall any of them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have tried to use my mobile internet connection and it worked. Got back to my home connection and it still working. It was the connection after all. Thanks for the help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After a while trying different solutions I stumbled with the cleaner tool here:
https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-cleaner-tool-installation-problems.html

After following the instructions, everything is back to normal. I can see all my apps and they run just fine now.

Thanks for the directions @kglad and @Jeff A Wright 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

you're welcome.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines