• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Application Manager stuck on "Please wait a moment" after launching Premeire Pro CC

New Here ,
Jan 18, 2016 Jan 18, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently switched my Premiere CC subscription from pre-paid to monthly, and after trying to start Premiere, it brought up Application Manager. It's been stuck on a loading screen that says "Please wait for a moment" for five minutes now. What is it even trying to do? What will happen if I close it? Is something wrong?

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 25, 2016 Feb 25, 2016

Hi,

I believe you are getting the spinning wheel on the Adobe CC app.

Please refer to the help document below:

App doesn't open | Progress wheel spins continually

You may also refer to the threads below where this issue has been addressed:

Adobe Creative Cloud / Desktop App / Home Screen: Constant Spinning Wheel

Creative Cloud Desktop App stuck on blue spinning wheel after update.

Regards,

Sheena                   

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 25, 2016 Feb 25, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I believe you are getting the spinning wheel on the Adobe CC app.

Please refer to the help document below:

App doesn't open | Progress wheel spins continually

You may also refer to the threads below where this issue has been addressed:

Adobe Creative Cloud / Desktop App / Home Screen: Constant Spinning Wheel

Creative Cloud Desktop App stuck on blue spinning wheel after update.

Regards,

Sheena                   

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Dec 07, 2016 Dec 07, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you have problem with endless "Sign in" loop or "Validating software license" loop or if the message "Please wait for a moment" doesn't disappear after 10 minutes check following steps.

On Windows delete or rename following folders

C:\Users\[your user name]\AppData\Local\Adobe\OOBE

C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\SLCache

C:\ProgramData\Adobe\SLStore

Then right-click the shortcut of CC application (e.g. Photoshop or InDesign), choose "Run as administrator" (or "More" > "Run as administrator"), enter your Adobe ID and password and clicks Sign in.

On Mac delete or rename following folders

~/Library/Application Support/Adobe/OOBE   (in user Library folder)

/Library/Application Support/Adobe/SLCache  (in main Library folder)

/Library/Application Support/Adobe/SLStore

Then launch any CC application and Sign in.

Update Nov 2021:

Thank you all so much for your kind words of love.
There is also another very similar solution to this problem.

Please delete the entire OOBE folder (or rename it) and delete ONLY THE CONTENT of SLCache and SLStore folders (all files and subfolders) without deleting those folders.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 28, 2017 Feb 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i love you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Jul 12, 2017 Jul 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

mmatiasn, I'm sorry but I'm already married.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 06, 2017 Sep 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I love you too

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 09, 2017 Sep 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Cannot thank you enough!!!! You are the best

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 20, 2017 Oct 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, this did it for me. Other solutions didnt work

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Nov 21, 2017 Nov 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Had this problem and tried deleting folders. Got a "please re-install application"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 20, 2017 Dec 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

same here

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 19, 2018 May 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I renamed the files which seemed to create copies then had to delete the renamed files as the application seemed 'corrupt' but then it worked.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 26, 2019 Nov 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Amazing advice - thank you! This fixed a vexing problem that wasted 6 hours of my time. I renamed the folders by incorporating "MOD" at the beginning of each (so I could easily find them and undo them if it sdisn't work). I closed all other applications. I stopped registering as if I had a SN (which I had tried multiple times to no effect) and registered with the trial version which ten subsequently gave me an option to put in my SN. While I have no idea if the additional things made any difference and I suspect that it was your advice that did the trick, I am grateful for you having posted this - thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 17, 2021 Feb 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I join the train of the Dotoki lovers! Thank you so much, even if you wrote this 5 years ago, you still save someone's job!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 26, 2021 Feb 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

More love here! Acrobat was in an update loop—even after reinstalling—and this did the trick!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 11, 2021 Jun 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thank you for the simple solution! most threads tell you to unninstall a bunch of stuff and that takes a lot of time. this was very helpful!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 15, 2021 Jul 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

THANK YOU! nothing else worked after a recent Windows update, but this did.  I renamed rather than deleted, and it worked great.  You're a genius.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 04, 2021 Oct 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On Windows I only had the second one (C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\SLCache); deleting it just caued a message that I had to reinstall. Still have the problem after full CC uninstall and reinstall. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Nov 09, 2021 Nov 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@defaultngagd0kijsmq 
And do you even see the AppData folder? This folder is hidden by default in Windows Explorer.
You need to enable display of hidden files and folders or enter the full path to this folder in the address bar C:\ProgramData\

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 08, 2021 Oct 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are the best. This solved my problem!!! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 18, 2017 May 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have tried absolutely everything mentioned in this tread and nothing has worked. Help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mar 12, 2018 Mar 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

low

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
May 01, 2018 May 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here's what I ended up having to do - same issue w/ Photoshop etc:

Configuration Error 11 in Photoshop

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 18, 2021 Nov 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Very Easy Fix - Windows 10 PC - I had the spinning wheel on Adobe CC upon launching Photoshop

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Reboot PC  (I'm not 100% sure you must do this)

2. Go to C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\SLCache and MOVE all .slc files into a new "SAVE" folder

3. Start Photoshop and it works!

4. Delete your "SAVE" folder if you like...I did!

For me, it was only this one folder with the .slc files that I had to fiddle with.

Thanks - Darren

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 18, 2021 Nov 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Very Easy Fix - Windows 10 PC - I had the spinning wheel on Adobe CC upon launching Photoshop

1. Reboot PC  (I'm not 100% sure you must do this)

2. Go to C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\SLCache and MOVE all .slc files into a new "SAVE" folder

3. Start Photoshop and it works!

4. Delete your "SAVE" folder if you like...I did!

For me, it was only this one folder with the .slc files that I had to fiddle with.

Thanks - Darren

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines