• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Apps won't open or intall Creative Cloud

New Here ,
Aug 10, 2021 Aug 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,  I have had to have a new hard drive in my imac now icloud apps won't open or install.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud , Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 11, 2021 Aug 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you referring to Adobe CC version apps?

if yes , then you need to remove all installtion if its migrated and proceed with the clean installation.

https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/creative-cloud-desktop-app-download.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Brucgown, thank you for your reply. I have tried both. Unfortunately the Installer won't install. I had seen a similar post from quite a few years ago and it said to uninstall the programs already on your Mac through Utilities, however you can't do this as the uninstallers can't be found.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines