• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Backup disc creation?

Community Beginner ,
Jun 04, 2012 Jun 04, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have just downloaded CS6 Master Collection using the recommended installer. It took about 3 hours but as far as I can tell quickly, it all seems to be in order. But how do I create a backup disc ( I expected the option to download an .iso file)

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Insert a blank DVD and burn the files to your DVD utilizing your normal process to burn files to disc.  I believe you will need a dual layer DVD in order to fit the contents of Master Collection.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 05, 2012 Jun 05, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Many thanks. It's done.

I wasn't sure because I had no experience of either the Akamai downloader or

.7Z files but they are now safely saved to both my NAS and a double layer

DVD.

Colin Evans

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,
Feb 05, 2014 Feb 05, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Joining this post late, but did you just preform a standard burn procedure with a burning software like Nero and a standard DVD-R station with standard double sided DVD-R discs? Did you have to go with double sided?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I keep all my downloads in a download folder. I back up the computer to a hard drive, so that I have one copy there. I also have a 2nd hard drive for keeping a 2nd backup as well. There are large USB sticks, but they are not as reliable has a hard drive or a DVD drive. I prefer backing up to hard drives, because some computers do not come with DVD players anymore.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 05, 2012 Jun 05, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Many thanks. It's done.

I wasn't sure because I had no experience of either the Akamai downloader or

.7Z files but they are now safely saved to both my NAS and a double layer

DVD.

Colin Evans

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines