Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Behance Likes / Appreciations Issue / error

Community Beginner ,
Nov 29, 2021 Nov 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Please respond, my Behance account has issues since 24th of November, I have no idea why! I contacted Behance Help right away two times from desktop and one time from Behance mobile app. I am using Google chrome for desktop version. 

I will try to explain the exact problem. On the 25th of November I got an email that one of my team projects got the Packaging Badge. Then I noticed that the whole day I was getting 99+ notifications of comments, saves and followers but NOT likes, Project Likes number was frozen. I thought is was a General Behance bug or issue but I asked my friends to check if they had the same problem, but appeared that only I have that kind of problem. When you press the like button it behaves normally but when you refresh it is unliked automatically. I had to remove myself from team projects, so it won’t lose any more likes. I also couldn’t move my projects on my feed.

googled everything and couldn’t find any related problem anywhere, I searched through forums, blogs and Adobe FAQ_s, but Nothing! I tried with Safari, but nothing changed, I deleted Chrome then reinstall it, I deleted all the extensions on Chrome, still nothing! I have nothing left to do! This is really frustrating that I’ve been trying to contact Behance Support for 4 days and I didn’t get any kind of help. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , Nov 29, 2021 Nov 29, 2021

Sorry, no forum for that program here... You need to go here for Behance help https://help.behance.net/hc/en-us

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Nov 29, 2021 Nov 29, 2021

Only Behance support can help you with Behance technical issues, sorry.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, no forum for that program here... You need to go here for Behance help https://help.behance.net/hc/en-us

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your response. Of course that was the first thing I did, but no answer or help whatsoever, I am trying all the chances I have. Maybe somebody has the same issue and can help me out

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Only Behance support can help you with Behance technical issues, sorry.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 28, 2022 Jul 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I am currently having a similar issue. Did you figure it out?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 28, 2022 Jul 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Contact Behance support for techincal assistance.

https://help.behance.net/hc/requests/new?ticket_form_id=4164

[Topic locked by moderator.]

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 20, 2022 Jul 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello my friend i have a same issue and I did everything like you did .... are you get the solve ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 23, 2022 Jul 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey, sorry for late response. I contacted Behance support throu any way I could think of, they finally replied 6 days later and fixed my problem. The fastest response I got was from behance mobile app support "bug problem" they were quicker, and also you can tweet your issue and tag behance and adobe, they also replied but couple of days later. eventually they fixed it  momentarily right after response. hope this helps🫶

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines