• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Best App for Slideshows

New Here ,
Feb 14, 2018 Feb 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am a professional photographer and would like to offer my clients slideshows of their images. I am a Mac user but neither iMovie nor Lightroom offer anything special  . I don't need super fancy but something a little bit more than the plain slideshows you can create in LR.  I am looking into After Effects but unfortunately I have to pay $25 every time I buy a template for each of my clients. I can create my own I guess but if I am going to put the effort into learning how to create templates etc. I was hoping to first figure out which App is the best for Slideshows.  (Note: I own Photoshop, Lightroom, Premiere Pro (which seems to be a little bit over the top for simple slideshows). I don't mind paying for another app but it has to be simple to create as I need at least 15 slideshows a month. Thank you!

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 14, 2018 Feb 14, 2018

basic easy to use slideshows can be made using lightroom and photoshop elements.

fancier ones can be made using premiere, after effects and animate and spark (and probably others).  because you own premiere, try using it: http://tutvid.com/video-editing/create-simple-professional-slideshow-premiere-pro/

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Feb 14, 2018 Feb 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

basic easy to use slideshows can be made using lightroom and photoshop elements.

fancier ones can be made using premiere, after effects and animate and spark (and probably others).  because you own premiere, try using it: http://tutvid.com/video-editing/create-simple-professional-slideshow-premiere-pro/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines