• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Black Friday/Cyber Monday deals for existing (loyal) customers??????

Nov 25, 2017 Nov 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I hear that you have an awesome deal for new customers who would like the full Adobe CC suite ... but I can't find the deal for those of us who have been paying the full $50+ dollars every month for years ... the deal for those of us who have cut other things out of their budget in order to afford the monthly fee for your products ... those of us who signed up 'back in the day' and supported your product idea when you initially rolled out CC .... those of us who have, no-doubt, had to contact your customer service dept for help at least once since the roll out and struggled through the frustrations of copy/paste answers in the "Forum" that don't have anything to do with our questions .... those of us who have recommended your products to friends and colleagues and gave examples of how we've used your products, resulting in new customers for you ... those of us who have dealt with the updates and glitches and changes and went with the flow ....  I cannot find the black Friday or cyber Monday deal for us, your paying customers???  Did you forget about us?  I contacted one of your customer service reps and he confirmed.... deals are for new customers, existing customers get nothing. 

Are you even interested in showing any appreciation for your existing customers.... at all???  Are you ONLY interested in getting more people to give you money even if it means you will lose customers who have been paying for your products for years???  I signed up in 2010!  Have you ever offered a "thank you deal" for existing customers?  Have you ever heard that keeping loyal customers is MUCH cheaper than acquiring new ones?  (Marketing 101)  Have you considered the cost to provide brand new customers with customer service?  Us, "old customers" have already figured out the hard stuff.  For every one question we might have, your brand new customer is going to have 3 questions!  Who cares .... the forum experts can deal with them??  ... How sad.

I cancelled my full CC subscription tonight and downgraded from $54/month to $20/month for the photo pkg.  I will look around for alternative options to Photoshop and Lightroom over the next few months and I will be ending my business with Adobe.  I will happily give my money to a company who understands (and appreciates) the value of a loyal customer.

Good luck!

PS -  You might want to talk with AOL about the impact of bad customer care and the importance of customer retention.      

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 27, 2017 Nov 27, 2017

Hi,

We're sorry for the inconvenience!

As of now the Black Friday / Cyber Monday deals are only for the new users, however, I shall definitely pass on your feedback to our concerned team. Feel free to update the thread for more questions.

Adobe appreciate's your business.

Thanks

Kanika

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 27, 2017 Nov 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

We're sorry for the inconvenience!

As of now the Black Friday / Cyber Monday deals are only for the new users, however, I shall definitely pass on your feedback to our concerned team. Feel free to update the thread for more questions.

Adobe appreciate's your business.

Thanks

Kanika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 01, 2017 Dec 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes that is absolutely the worst.  I was about to upgrade...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 01, 2017 Dec 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

> Adobe appreciate's your business.

They sure have a funny way of showing it... Not only no Cyber Monday deals, but they rip out the Dolby audio support from their software.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 30, 2018 Sep 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You guys really know how to enrage your customers. You need a complete rethink of your costing. Subscription is a joke as people must pay £600 a year and never own anything! You guys have lost it. You need Cheaper plans and the option to own the latest product after you have reach the full cost of the product after a year or so  of subscription payments. Right now you just look like a scummy greedy ripoff corporation. Really embarrassing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 01, 2018 Oct 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

mantlepies  wrote

You guys really know how to enrage your customers. You need a complete rethink of your costing. Subscription is a joke as people must pay £600 a year and never own anything!

That's what subscription means.

But I understand your PoV.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 21, 2018 Nov 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all , took me a while to find a relevant thread to post my gripe. I see its that time of year again and the Black Friday Offer from adobe is being promoted. So i wanted to make my point which was in the 4/5 months I have been an Adobe subscriber there have been 2 offers to new customers to save about 40%..... ok so i am not a long serving subscriber, but from reading the forums this has been an ongoing issue and dont seem to see any change in stance from Adobe on offers to existing customers.  Please correct me if i am wrong and point me where to get these offers.  If i have to cancel at the end of my subscription then sign up with a new email address then i shall, the effort is worth the considerable saving. Adobe, i feel you should address this.... Loyal customers are your bread and butter.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 21, 2018 Nov 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's common to make promotional offers for new customers. Your bank does, your insurer does,  your telcom does ...

Only when you build a house, nobody cares of this... Guess why!

(but for sure, I understand your PoV. And my electricity provider makes promotional offers, when I ask to cancel and to change over to a different provider...)

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 27, 2018 Nov 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Keep in mind that the discount is only good for a year. It's not like the new customers will forever be paying a lower price than you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 27, 2019 Nov 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well said my friend. I’m from Spain and I’m feeling completely cheated by Adobe and they keep saying same stupidity “only for new customers”. Does adobe think their loyal clients are rich and have a wealthy life? I would love to save 40% like the new customers!! You know what I did? Save the 100% by cancelling the subscription even with a cancellation fee with I hope they use it to pay 2 extra hours to the marketing desk and re-think their strategy on existing customers. 

Nacho

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 23, 2022 Nov 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I feel exaclty the same. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 23, 2022 Nov 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

it's more likely that adobe's only offering it to first time users because it's only worthwhile if some continue the subscription after the black friday deals.  i don't understand how the economics of that work, but the other alternative is that not enough users quit after the first year to force adobe to continue to offer sweeteners.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines