• EspaƱol
      • FranƧais
      • PortuguĆŖs
  • ę—„ęœ¬čŖžć‚³ćƒŸćƒ„ćƒ‹ćƒ†ć‚£
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can I buy the Photographer Package and Adobe Premiere?

New Here ,
Jul 05, 2018 Jul 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Can I buy both the Photography Plan and Adobe Premiere?

Would it cost me  $20 per month (Photography Plan) plus $20 per month (Any one program), or would I have to pay $60 per month (3 individual programs)?

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Plans work as sold on the website. Getting a single app plan doesn't nullify any other plan, including the heavily discounted Photography one. So you should be all set paying those 40 bucks a month.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Would it cost me  $20 per month (Photography Plan) plus $20 per month (Any one program), or would I have to pay $60 per month (3 individual programs)?

Which country are you in?

The Photography Plan is $10/month in the US. Single App Premiere Pro is $20/month.

So Photography Plan + Single App Premiere Pro = $30/month, both plans are billed separately.

When you say 3 individual programs, do you mean Photoshop + Lightroom + Premiere Pro?

To get that mix, Lightroom is only available as part of the Photography Plan (no Single App plan is available for LR) so PP + Premiere Pro (two plans, 3 apps) is your only option.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm in the U.S.

Wow.... That's a great deal! I remember when I bought Photoshop 6 back in College (2003) and it cost me $640.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Agreed. Just bear in mind that you never own the software. You just rent it. When you stop paying, it stops working.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's fine with me.

Especially since, according to all the EULA's I've agreed to over the years, I don't own my copy of Windows either (or any of my DVDs, any of my CD's, or any of the software currently on my computer). I'm just licensing them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 12, 2020 Apr 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is this still works? I have adobe premiere pro and want to buy photography plan to get Photoshop and Lightroom

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You should of started your own discussion on this topic.

But Adobe will sell you both the Photographer package, LR Classic + PS, and a single App/Program subscription for Premiere Pro.

But that will cost you around $30 a month. Depending on how much you use Premiere Pro you might consider buying the Premiere Elememts 2020 as a One Time purchase and subscribe to the Photographers plan sunscription. $9.99 a month for that subscription and around $80 for Premiere Elements. Or just get the package deal of both Photoshop Elements and Premiere Elements.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You could purchase 2 plans.  But if you use Premier Pro, chances are you will want Illustrator for vector graphics, After Effects for titles and motion graphics, Premier Rush for mobile device, Media Encoder to export videos, Audition for sound editing, as well as Photoshop, LR, LR Classic, Bridge, Camera Raw, etc...  So you might as well upgrade to the All Apps plan which includes everything you will need and 100 GB of cloud storage wrapped into one monthly bill. 

https://www.adobe.com/creativecloud/plans.html

()__()
(='.'=)
(")_(")

Nancy O'Sheaā€” Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines