• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can I cancel the student Creative Cloud plan during the free trial, and resume later?

New Here ,
Oct 27, 2019 Oct 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I am on the verge of buying the Creative Cloud plan for students as I am a student and want to get the discount. However, I am not entirely sure if I want to do it. So my plan is to buy it, use the free trial for 7 days, and maybe cancel the plan at some point during the free trial. However, I have read that the student discount is only available for one year, and after that year you will be charged the full price. If I buy the student discount, cacel during the free trial, will I still be able to get 12 months ( 1 year) of Creative Cloud for the student price, or have I literally blown my opportunity for the student discount? Because I simply cannot afford the full price. I hope you understand what I am asking for, and I hope someone can help me. Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

using a browser that allows popups and cookies, contact adobe support during pst business hours by clicking here and, when available, click 'chat', http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/service-ccm.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

> "However, I have read that the student discount is only available for one year, and after that year you will be charged the full price."

Not sure where you may have read that, but it's not accurate.

The student discount is available to anyone who is an eligible student, at any time.

The only kernel of accuracy is that for the first full year for students (whenever/however it happens), the discount is greater (~60% off promotional)  than for the subsequent years (~40% off).

But at no time do current students/teachers ever pay full price for membership.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines