• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can I install Encore CS6, as part of my Creative Cloud membership?

Enthusiast ,
Oct 27, 2019 Oct 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe never seems to amaze me at how horrible they are. I know this is a vague statement. But, I just don't have time anymore to get into the details. I've already made plenty of posts explaining this nightmare of a rip off company. Right now I have a client that needs a Blu-ray to show a film. Adobe's DCP plugin sucks and will not be accepted by many theaters. So, this means I need to pay another company to make the DCP. Luckily the film festival is going to accept blu-ray. Well, I thoiught luckily but adobe doesn't offer a way to make blu-ray, unless I can find Encore. Why does Adobe drop the ball so badly???? I am not the only one that needs to do this, there's countless others needing this. I'm so pissed right now I can hardly contain myself. I have lost so much time dealing with adobe issues this is just another stab from adobe's pathetic, indfifferent, stupid team. What a waste! I cannot wait to get away from Adobe for good!!!!!!!!!! Horrible, just the worse company EVER!

TOPICS
Creative Cloud , Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 27, 2019 Oct 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

CS6 is no longer included with a Cloud subscription

Alternative http://tmpgenc.pegasys-inc.com/en/product/taw6.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Nov 04, 2019 Nov 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Well that's just horrible, inconsiderate of a significant percent of their customers and completely stupid. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines