Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can not stop "trial has expired" message

New Here ,
Jul 13, 2017 Jul 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

We have the teacher/student subscription for CC and have been using it fine for months. We have it activated on two computers, mine and my son's. But now, when he logs in to use Premier Pro, we have the red "trial has expired" message. We have gone through ALL of the steps of trouble shooting. We have uninstalled, signed out and in, I even deactivated his computer from the subscription so we could start from scratch. Nothing has helped. I'm hoping someone here has the answer we need. Thank you!

Ps. one last bit of info, every time we try to re-launch to see if we fixed it, it gets stuck on "validating software license" . It never gets past that and keeps looping at that point.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 14, 2017 Jul 14, 2017

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 14, 2017 Jul 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 26, 2017 Jul 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Himanshu,

Thanks so much for your relpy. We have walked through all the possible steps without any resolution. I actually had already gone through those links before I wrote my first message here. The program gets to the point where it's trying to validate the license and then it just keeps looping on that. We are pretty frustrated as my son is not able to get any work done in the last two weeks.

What's next? Thank you for your help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines