• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't download Photography Plan Bundle Apps?

New Here ,
Nov 15, 2022 Nov 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just purchased the Lightroom/Photoshop Photography Bundle (20 GB) but the apps are not showing up for me to download in Creative Cloud, and when I tried the download link from the email saying my plan was all set to use, it brings me to the Photoshop purchase page, although I already have started paying for the bundle plan. Is there a way to fix this?

TOPICS
Activation , Creative Cloud , Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Nov 15, 2022 Nov 15, 2022

nevermind, I got it to work. Had to sign out and back in a few times but they finally showed up to install instead of buy.

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Nov 15, 2022 Nov 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

nevermind, I got it to work. Had to sign out and back in a few times but they finally showed up to install instead of buy.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 16, 2022 Nov 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

for others,

start here - https://helpx.adobe.com/manage-account/kb/stop-creative-cloud-trial-mode-after-purchase.html

if that fails, proceed to these steps - https://helpx.adobe.com/enterprise/kb/resolve-trial-and-license-expired-errors.html

if those all fail, change your cc language.  eg, try international english

if that fails, change the install location

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines