Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't install ANYTHING!

Community Beginner ,
Jan 10, 2016 Jan 10, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

My problem is simple: I simply can't install any adobe application anymore.

This is what happened:

1) I installed adobe illustrator as trial. It worked and the application was working fine.

2) I tried installing other applications such as Lightroom and Photoshop. I wasn't able to install them due to an unknown error.

> After accepting the terms etc, the installation was supposed to start. It didn't. Not a single % done. Crashes. Doesn't tell me why, just asks me to check the errors recapitulative link which only lists the system requirements to run the application.

3) I tried installing again, restarting. Didn't work. Tried to uninstall illustrator and do a fresh install of all the adobes applications. Didn't work - now I lost illustrator too.

4) I'm now stuck, with no idea what to do. I tried using Adobe creative cloud cleaner but there is something that WON'T uninstall, don't know if it's the cause of the problem though: 'Adobe Illustrator CC 2015_19.1.0_AdobeIllustrator19-mul'

Any help would be really appreciated.

Note:

I'm using OS X 10.11.2.

I bought Lightroom (not the subscription, the life-time license).

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 26, 2016 May 26, 2016

Corsicaman, here is the link which has got the information to delete Adobe applications from mac: Delete previously installed Adobe application files | Mac OS X

Then, you may install it using: Download and install Adobe Creative Cloud apps

Hope this helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
May 05, 2016 May 05, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Corsicaman,

As you have already tried the basic network troubleshooting steps mentioned in the help document, I would recommend you to Contact Customer Care, so that they may check your machine and troubleshoot thoroughly.

[Note: Make sure that you are signed in to the website with the valid Adobe ID under which the product is registered]

@rossl67237602, please share the log files so that we may check the details and try to assist you further. you may use our log collector tool :Adobe Creative Cloud Log Collector Tool ​and share them.

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 05, 2016 May 05, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

lol, when I do this it tells me my only option is to go on the community forums to get helped.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 12, 2016 May 12, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Capture d’écran 2016-05-12 à 10.24.44.png

"Ask the community."

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 12, 2016 May 12, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a way I could remove ALL of Adobe files from my computer?

Maybe getting rid of 100% of them would allow to do a clean install of CC apps?

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 26, 2016 May 26, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Corsicaman, here is the link which has got the information to delete Adobe applications from mac: Delete previously installed Adobe application files | Mac OS X

Then, you may install it using: Download and install Adobe Creative Cloud apps

Hope this helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 26, 2016 May 26, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"Corsicaman, here is the link which has got the information to delete Adobe applications from mac: Delete previously installed Adobe application files | Mac OS X​"

Worked! As simple as that!

Thank you Atul!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 29, 2016 Apr 29, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bump.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 04, 2016 May 04, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Reference to install Fuse CC from direct download :

Fuse download NOT possible!

Capture décran 2015-12-11 23.13.23.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines