• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't install creative cloud, my internet connections drops when I try to download, I have to reboot

Explorer ,
Aug 30, 2022 Aug 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

When i try to install creative cloud through the creative cloud installer, it starts, reaches 1% and my computer loses all connections to the internet. All other devices still work, and I have to reboot my computer for it to connect back. What is going on? I need to install the apps for work. I'm stuck here. Thanks!

Computer: Macbook Air 2020 M1 chip 16gb ram, 256gb

My router is a Helix Fi from Videotron my ISP. 

MY other computer is a mac mini m1 which has no connectivity issue. Same for my iphone SE 2020, ipad 4th gen, samsung tv and all other devices.

Thanks

TOPICS
Creative Cloud , Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Aug 30, 2022 Aug 30, 2022

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 31, 2022 Aug 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This worked! Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

you're welcome.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Anthony, in addition to the suggestion by Kglad, I would recommend also reviewing the settings for any installed security software.  The behavior you described could occur due to a misconfigured software firewall or other components blocking or restricting access.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My macbook is brand new; first app downloaded was cc. That is weird! I saw this issue even shutting down entire home connections elsewhere on the forum

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines