Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't install LR 6.14 after CC deleted it

New Here ,
Feb 18, 2022 Feb 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I purchased Lightroom 6 in May 2015.

In November 2018 I subscribed to the Creative Cloud Photography Plan.  I discontinued this in November 2021 because I did not use Photoshop.  My intention was to revert to my original purchase of Lighroom 6.

However, after my Plan was withdrawn, I found that my Lightroom 6 had at some time been removed from my computer.

I therefore re-loaded the program which took me to Lightroom 6.0.  Since then, I have been trying, without success, to update to LR Version 6.14 (which I believe is the last of the updates in Version 6).  I need this in order to access RAW files from my Nikon camera.

Does anyone know how I can achieve this update.  Thank you for your time.

TOPICS
Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 18, 2022 Feb 18, 2022

You will only find one source for v6.14- IF it still works-

6.14 download VERY IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS

Note: If you have not deleted the CC Desktop App from your system then this download will install as the subscription version CC2015.

(Using the Adobe CC Cleaner is recommended before installing 6.14 with a Serial Number) Cleaner Tool Creative Cloud 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Feb 18, 2022 Feb 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You will only find one source for v6.14- IF it still works-

6.14 download VERY IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS

Note: If you have not deleted the CC Desktop App from your system then this download will install as the subscription version CC2015.

(Using the Adobe CC Cleaner is recommended before installing 6.14 with a Serial Number) Cleaner Tool Creative Cloud 

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 28, 2022 Feb 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much for the information - it worked!  However, it is such a pity it took so long to recover my Lightroom version, after having downloaded and run the Log Collector Tool, deleted all sorts of files, and then run the Cleaning Tool.  It would have been so much easier to delete Lightroom files in Windows 10, to then download the Lightroom installation file and install it. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 01, 2022 Mar 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Be sure to keep that download safe - not just on your computer. Adobe are sure to block it soon.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines