Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't Install PhotoShop CC on MacBook Pro

New Here ,
Jul 20, 2017 Jul 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I am having trouble installing PhotoShop CC on my MacBook Pro. It is a 13-inch, mid 2012 Macbook Pro with a 2.5 GHz Core i5 processor, version 10.11.6, 4 GB 1600 MHz and plenty of hardware space.

I can download the .dmg file and open it, and then it asks me to "double click the icon to install". The Photoshop Icon then appears at the bottom of my screen (on the dock), but if I click it nothing happens, so I have been unable to move forward with the installation. If I Ctrl+Click the icon, it says "Application Not Responding". I have tried to delete and restart the installation process several times. I am getting this file from the official Adobe website (I believe it is the free trial). If anyone has any suggestions of knows what the problem is, please let me know! Thank you!

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jul 20, 2017 Jul 20, 2017

you need 10.10 or better.

if you have that you should install the cc app from here https://creative.adobe.com/products/creative-cloud and use it to install your ps programs and trials.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jul 20, 2017 Jul 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

you need 10.10 or better.

if you have that you should install the cc app from here https://creative.adobe.com/products/creative-cloud and use it to install your ps programs and trials.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines