• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

can't install Photoshop Elmnts 9 on my wndws 7 using same disk successfully inst adb prem elements 9

New Here ,
Dec 07, 2011 Dec 07, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I bought both Adobe photoshop elements 9 and Adobe premiere elements 9 with my camera and was able to install Adobe premiere elements 9  successfully but when I try install Adobe photoshop elements 9 with the same disck that has both on it it says "Error opening installation log file.

Verify that the specified log file location exists and is writable."   This is a brand new computer Model "CyberpowerPC Gamer Xtreme Desktop Computer featuring Intel Core i7-960 Processor (GXi240" running Windows 7 premium. 

I was able to install both programs on my labtop successfully so I believe this is a probem with my settings somewhere... 

Please Help

Kevin

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Did you have any previous version of Photoshop Elements installed?

Click on Start->run.. type %temp% and click on ok.

Delete the files you see in this folder and try reinstalling.

Do let us know if that worked.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hydrosparkz, to add to Gautham's suggestion I would also recommend that you try copying the contents of the installation disc to your desktop.  This will verify there is not an issue with your optical drive.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines