• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't purchase Creative Cloud subscription

New Here ,
Jul 26, 2012 Jul 26, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been trying to purchase a Creative Cloud subscription for the last few days and it does not work. I've tried different browsers, different devices and even calling adobe sales and it still doesn't work.

Anyone else having issues?

You'd think it be easier to spend money!

Please help.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Aug 07, 2012 Aug 07, 2012

Thanks for the update. Glad to hear you were successfull Azalea Graphics.

Are others still having difficulties?

-Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate
replies 232 Replies 232
Community Beginner ,
Oct 22, 2015 Oct 22, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Untitled-1.jpg

Case Number:0216402526

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

‌my problem never got resolved after innumerable phonecalls . It just won't . They finally say Plz change the credit card and try like all of us have 15 credit cards just so that Adobe can Process it . Was a bad experience ...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the case #, I have raised an escalation with the digital river store,I have messaged you the request number. Please check & confirm.

I shall be updating you accordingly.

Regards

Rajashree

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 21, 2015 Nov 21, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I'm having this trouble too. Like 1 month ago I renewed my subscription and there was no problem at all. But 1 week ago Adobe told me that my session was expired. So i'm trying through the whole things that everybody at the top told, same step, same problem. What should I do ? Please, i have to work w/ my Premiere Pro all time, and stuck in this problem. ASAP

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

and also! I tried to contact the number (i'm in Indonesia) and nobody speak or anything for 5 minutes, waste my time, a lot. the last thing I did chat with the customer service about my problem, i gave my latest purchase number and everything, even him & her shifted my chat to others, going and going, no solution, at all.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

um sorry. This account (visualisasi) is my second account (becase i've tried to use another account, credit card number, even different browser). for checking my data just click this ID. it's the same person

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I just purchased Adobe Creative Cloud. Money came out of my account but says I have to wait 24 hours? Currently working on a project on Premeire due MONDAY.... I call customer service and they guy told me in broken english it wasn't they're problem because they are a third party company for Adobe. I asked for a real number to talk to some one who can help me and he gave me this number- 206-675-6126 (which I thought was strange....) and the number is DISCONNECTED. I want to rip my hair out by this point and desperate to get any help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 22, 2015 Nov 22, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For the link below click the Still Need Help? option in the blue area at the bottom and choose the chat or phone option...

Make sure you are logged in to the Adobe site, have cookies enabled, clear your cookie cache.  If it continues to fail try using a different browser.

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?step=ZNA_account-payment-orders_stillNeedHelp

Regards

Rajashree

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines