• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't purchase Creative Cloud subscription

New Here ,
Jul 26, 2012 Jul 26, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been trying to purchase a Creative Cloud subscription for the last few days and it does not work. I've tried different browsers, different devices and even calling adobe sales and it still doesn't work.

Anyone else having issues?

You'd think it be easier to spend money!

Please help.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Aug 07, 2012 Aug 07, 2012

Thanks for the update. Glad to hear you were successfull Azalea Graphics.

Are others still having difficulties?

-Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate
replies 232 Replies 232
New Here ,
Aug 07, 2012 Aug 07, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I called support and they had to create a new account for me for some reason.  Anyway I'm all signed up and installing After Effects!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 07, 2012 Aug 07, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes I have checked email and my account has not been charged.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 12, 2013 May 12, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to buy Creative Cloud Membership for students at https://creative.adobe.com/join/edu

I'm just filling in all the fields, but after about half a minute I get the message "

We're sorry, but we're having trouble processing your order. Please come back and try again later or call us at +1 800-585-0774. If you're not in North America, you can look up a local number here.

".

It has been that way for 2 days now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 03, 2013 Dec 03, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been trying to get Creative Cloud for three weeks. Finally, I placed an order on the phone, the payment went through...

and then, magically, Adobe canceled it....

it all makes terrible sense, you see. Now I'm failing my class because of this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 24, 2012 Aug 24, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm experiencing the same problem.

After 12 attempts, 3 different browsers, and new email accounts over the past 3 weeks, no luck.  I have tried a different credit card as per the tech support team indicated in my open job/support ticket.

Now, after trying the different card the transaction still doesn't go through.

The cherry on top is the repeat copy/paste replies from the people handling my open account/ticket telling me to try another card even though I've informed them that I have. (presuming there are people involved).

Losing patience. Help? Anyone there?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 27, 2012 Aug 27, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Stephen,

I'm not sure what the cause is, it looks like it is somehow related to your credit card. Is this one you use all the time for company transactions? I'm investigating to see what I can find out for you.

-Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 27, 2012 Aug 27, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Dave,

Yes, I used this card to buy my Adobe Master Collection 5.5 earlier this year, and use it regularly for debit and credit transactions. I purchased and downloaded an e-book yesterday on this card.

I also borrowed a friends card to make the purchase, as suggested by an Adobe rep. The card was from a different lending institution, and that Creative Cloud transaction was never completed by Adobe either.

I've called my bank on two occasions. On the first call the reps told me they saw eight attempts made last month. About 4 of those were my tries, and another 4 attempts were made by an Adobe rep while I was on the phone with them. My bank rep could see that there were eight $1.00 "holds" that went through via Adobe's purchasing system, but it appears that the system never made the second attept to finalize the purchase. I attempted several more times with no success. I called my bank again to see if there were any blocks or security holds on my account, and was assured me that none existed, and that the transactions were ready for clearance on my banks end.

Hope this is useful info.

Many thanks for your time and attention.

-Steve

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 29, 2012 Aug 29, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

David,

I was finally able to make the CC purchase.

Presuming that it was through your efforts, many thanks for your help.

Stephen

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 30, 2012 Aug 30, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah, we had to make some change on our side. Glad you finally got it!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 14, 2012 Sep 14, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same problem as everyone above (this is NOT fixed).  I have now been charged three separate $1 charges for my three tries.  Also I had this problem back when I tried to pre-order.  Calling in to customer service does not help.  It's unfortunate that you all don't want my money.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 18, 2012 Sep 18, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm guessing from the lack of a response that I am out of luck.  I tried again today and Adobe charged my card $1, but did not complete the purchase...  I have never had so many issues trying to buy something.  Is there an ETA on fixing this issue?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 18, 2012 Sep 18, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@doppler73 - Please email me at kenrice@adobe.com with your Adobe ID and a screen shot or written description of what you are seeing in your browser. I will work to resolve the issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 05, 2013 Jan 05, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cant purchase either.  Says wrong address (its right) or it will stall and say confirmation and just stop.  I tried all browsers etc.  Nothing works!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 05, 2013 Jan 05, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've got the same Issue since days now, everytime I order it simply says that the adress is wrong! It's the right adress, the card is working! Support doesn't work too, tried it so many times! What am I supposed to do now?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 21, 2013 Feb 21, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having some problem with the confirmation screen where there's no button to click on. Please let me know if you can help.

thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 16, 2013 May 16, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem and I am getting the same message. Tried several different browsers.

If Adobe can't even sell the software, it really makes me wonder if they are able to deliver a quality service with the Cloud.

Can anyone from Adobe do anything ? Solving the problem of ONE client is not enough.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 16, 2013 May 16, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Marcos,

Are you still getting the message? Could you try calling the number in the message as an alternative?

-Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 20, 2013 May 20, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm from the Netherlands, so I clicked the second link, but that page still only shows me the American phone numbers. Next to that I prefer making purchases online.

I hope this issue will be solved soon.

~Ben

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 20, 2013 May 20, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ben,

I think the number for the Netherlands is

Koop telefonisch via

0800 0200164

-Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 02, 2013 Dec 02, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been trying to buy the creative cloud membership and after entering my cc info I keep getting:

"We're sorry, but we're having trouble processing your order. Please come back and try again later. To finish your purchase immediately, please call us at +1 800-585-0774. If you're not in North America, you can look up a local number here."

I'm on hold now- the automated answering says the wait time is more than 2hours..... really?? HELP!!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the exact same problem since yesterday, I've already tried other browsers.

I want to buy a Creative Cloud membership and can't do it due to that bug.

My country is not in the list for Adobe help line, and it's OK, I don't want to do it over the phone.

Please Help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No response. Ok. Seems like I'll lose the chance of getting the discount on the full CC suite, and it's not even my fault.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 16, 2013 Jun 16, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem.  I try to purchase and it says it can't verify my credit card.  When I input it again it says it is completing the purchase put the spinning cloud with the words "please wait" just keeps going with no completion of my order.  Looks like this issue has been going on for a very long time yet I have to wait until tomorrow to talk to someone who can complete my purchase.  You'd think Adobe would have a 24 hour hotline for a problem of this duration. Chat couldn't help.  Frustrated!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 17, 2013 Jun 17, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

Sorry to hear you've had problems signing up.  I can see several attempts but the payment has not been authorized.  Please check with your bank or try using a different credit card.  If there are still issues, please let us know.

Thanks

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 09, 2013 Dec 09, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Beverly Gray,

Please contact me on my issue/post labeled Dissatisfied Customer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines