• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't Uninstall Adobe CC 2017 Apps

New Here ,
May 08, 2020 May 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since November 2016, i have installed on my Win10 laptop, two CC 2017 trials: Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2017 and Adobe Media Encoder CC 2017. I haven't used them for a long time and now i can't uninstall them.

When i go to Programs & Features menu and select Adobe Media Encoder CC 2017 to uninstall, an error appears, saying: "Windows cannot find 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Adobe Creative Cloud\HD Core\Uninstaller.exe'". So, i can't uninstall it.
Inside Programs & Features menu, i see only Adobe Media Encoder CC 2017. Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2017 isn't listed there. On the other hand, both programs are listed inside Start menu.

I downloaded the CC desktop app and it didn't recognize any installed CC apps. Then, i uninstalled it.
I used Adobe CC Cleaner Tool, selecting the 4th option (CC Apps), but CC Cleaner tool didn't give me Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2017 and Adobe Media Encoder CC 2017 in the list of apps to clean up.

nikos_77_0-1588954317214.png

nikos_77_1-1588958110173.png

Also, inside C:\Program Files\Adobe path, there are "Adobe Media Encoder CC 2017" and "Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2017" folders.
Could you tell me, how do i completely uninstall both programs?

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 29, 2020 Oct 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can somebody please help his guy?

I have the same problem, can't uninstall Animate 2017. It's not in the CC-App-List, and Windows10 tells me it cannot find 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Adobe Creative Cloud\HD Core\Uninstaller.exe'

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 31, 2021 May 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! Did you find a solution to your problem with uninstalling Animate 2017?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 13, 2022 May 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Simlar issues here... 
Adobe CC Cleaner Tool doesn't clean what it suggests... and sometimes doesn't detect stray installations at all.

Can't find any way to uninstall remnants of old Adobe software. Almost pointless even trying to contact adobe about it. 
But... here I am... HOPING that someone will chip in on this thread.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 13, 2022 May 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

For me, CC Cleaner worked as indicated. May be you should describe your problem and what you want to uninstall from what machine?

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines