• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't verify subscription status on MacBook

New Here ,
Dec 29, 2019 Dec 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi - I cannot open pdfs either online or offline. I am on a Mac and get message "Can't verify subscription status" - have looked at several suggestions online but can't get it to work

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Make sure you are connected to the internet, Open the CC desktop App and make sure you are signed in properly then Open Acrobat DC manually from the icon in the dock or from the Applications folder.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 06, 2020 Jan 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks this worked

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First, sign-in to your Adobe account below to confirm your subscription is active and payment details are current.

https://account/adobe.com/plans

If you still need help, scroll down to Contact Adobe button on the same page.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 19, 2020 Aug 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried all of the suggestions in their troublshooting guide to no avail and even ran the updater. No go. The only thing that eventually worked for me was uninstalling and then reinstalling Acrobat.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 19, 2021 Oct 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I confirm, this is probably the only way to get over this bug: uninstall and reinstall.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 05, 2022 Sep 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, 

I had the same issue on a Macbook Air. It turns out that my issue was that I was logged in to too many devices. I logged out of the creative cloud entirely, restarted my computer and when I opened the app again it showed me the devices I was logged in to and asked me to remove one of them, which I could do there an then on the same screen. I migrate from my old computer and it was still logged in to the old one. Once I logged out of the old one, all was fine. Before that I had tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app, but kept getting the same error.

Maybe this will be useful to someone.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines