• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can we get a TIMER for each Adobe software? (Ex. You've spent 3420 hours in Premiere)

New Here ,
Aug 15, 2019 Aug 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This has been on my "that would've been cool"-list for so long!

I want to be able to see how many hours I've clocked in f.ex. Premiere or Photoshop. Maybe like a "total amount", "spent today", "average time pr. day" etc. Not only would this be a cool thing to look at and brag about to friends, but helpful as well-

Like I personally need to get better at measuring how much time I use on each project, so I can price myself better and smarter. With a tool like this you could easily track it.

M

Editor

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I wouldn't be surprised if there's already an internal timer in the software: knowing how much time their customers spend on the different apps would be invaluable to Adobe!

Until this becomes a feature, invest in a stop watch or one of those chess clocks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a public forum with "some" Adobe staff participation, use the links below to make a report or request

-for Video & Audio & Animator programs https://adobe-video.uservoice.com/

-https://www.adobe.com/cfusion/mmform/index.cfm?name=wishform

-or Feedback forum https://forums.adobe.com/community/creative_cloud/desktop-app/content

Or find a free timer to download from an open source site

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are many software/work flow timing software packages available via third party.

Many companies use this type of software for billing purposes. It can give you a total time, but not a granular level.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sounds interesting! You should fill out the Feature Request/Bug Report Form 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 16, 2019 Aug 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

MelissaLA88  wrote

Sounds interesting! 

Sounds awful... interesting for my boss...

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 16, 2019 Aug 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That's a quite useless information. I start a program, stop working because I have a meeting and start working again after the meeting. You can't also take the CPU time used as I could make some thinking in between. I could switch from Indesign to Photoshop or Illustrator or both, to do clean-up work...

But if you really want a feature like that, look into an OS accounting program. Mainframes at the time had that, as it was primordial to bill resources used to the different departments.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines