• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cancel Creative Cloud Account

New Here ,
Jun 20, 2017 Jun 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I purchased a creative cloud subscription because I needed access to Photoshop and InDesign for a class I had taken. It was unclear during the time of purchase that I would be charged such a large amount to cancel even though I only used the applications for the period of one week. I’ve continued to pay for the service since then but have not used it in months. I would like an option to cancel my account without having to pay for 50% of the remaining time left in my plan. It is disheartening that Adobe has made it so difficult to access the applications in the Creative Cloud suite for a reasonable price considering some people only need them for a very limited amount of time.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 20, 2017 Jun 20, 2017

Moving to Adobe Creative Cloud

Hi Carissa,

As you want to cancel your Creative Cloud account you need to contact our customer support Contact Customer Care

Please refer the FAQ: Managing your Membership FAQ: How do I cancel my Creative Cloud, Acrobat, or Document Cloud PDF membership? for more information.

Please feel free to update this thread in case of any additional query.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving to Adobe Creative Cloud

Hi Carissa,

As you want to cancel your Creative Cloud account you need to contact our customer support Contact Customer Care

Please refer the FAQ: Managing your Membership FAQ: How do I cancel my Creative Cloud, Acrobat, or Document Cloud PDF memb... for more information.

Please feel free to update this thread in case of any additional query.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you (and for others that might read this) should have subscribed to the monthly plan (for $30/mo per program).  it costs more per month than the annual plan ($20/mo per program), but there's no penalty for early cancellation.

you opted for the lower monthly fee and, in exchange for that lower fee, you agreed to a one year subscription.  and like an auto or apartment lease, early termination always results in a penalty fee (or more commonly, you cannot terminate early and are obligated to pay the full lease for the full term).

Membership plans FAQ: What is the difference between an annual plan and a monthly plan?

further, it makes financial sense for users to opt for the yearly contract if they plan to use their adobe subscription for 6 months or longer.  it's less expense to pay $20/mo for the months they need each subscription program + $10/mo for the remaining months of the year than to pay $30/mo for the months they need their subscription.

i'm pretty sure adobe's aware of this calculation so it makes no sense for them to allow users to pay $20/mo for part of the year subscription and then wave, or even decrease, the early termination fee.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If only Adobe offered a short term subscription that allowed you to access the software for say... 30 days. Oh wait, they do, it's called a trial version. If you only needed the apps for a short period you should have gone with a trial or a once a month payment.

"Truth eludes those who do not seek it with both eyes wide."

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines