Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cancel Subscription (Plan) - Adobe Creative Cloud Photography

Community Beginner ,
Oct 15, 2017 Oct 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I need your help to CANCEL my subscription for 'Adobe Creative Cloud Photography Plan (One Year)' with Order Number : 11516709005.

It was purchased on 01 October 2017 and I wanted to cancel it on the same day, but it was so hard to get anybody from your "Adobe Support" to chat about this even though it says "24/7". Today will be the last day to cancel the subscription and I live in Indonesia, I can't make a phone call from another country just to cancel my subscription. I have tried all options to cancel the subscription including trying to change/cancel the plan from the page https://accounts.adobe.com doesn't give me the option to cancel the subscription.
https://accounts.adobe.com/

Thank you.

Carlo Tamba

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 15, 2017 Oct 15, 2017

retry chat:

using a browser that allows popups and cookies,  contact adobe support during pst business hours by clicking here and, when available, click 'chat', http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/service-ccm.html

and i'll try to get an adobe employee to help you, but otherwise you're subscription will activate.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

retry chat:

using a browser that allows popups and cookies,  contact adobe support during pst business hours by clicking here and, when available, click 'chat', http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/service-ccm.html

and i'll try to get an adobe employee to help you, but otherwise you're subscription will activate.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey, I do have the same issue. I am allowing cookies and pop-ups, but it says the chat function is inactive sue to maintenance - say nothing about active hours. I need to cancel my plan but there is no such button where it should be. How is it possible for it to be so impossible to cancel a subscription?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 17, 2017 Oct 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

hi, i was finally able to cancel my subscription. went to the customer care page, and pick the option as sequenced there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's kind of ridiculous that the page says 24/7 chat as an option to contact adobe, but almost every time I choose it, it says "chat is currently closed". yes i have the browser ready for cookies and pop up.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Carlo,

I have sent a PM to you, please check & respond.

Rajashree

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi Rajshree, thank you! i was somehow finally able to cancel the subscription. appreciate the favor.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines